Happy New Year y’all! The holidays, work and life in general have made the last few weeks so hectic and I haven’t had much time to write so I’m happy to be getting back to it. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year. Hopefully you are staying warm wherever you are. This single digit weather here (currently 1 degree) is just not for me, but I am trying to make the best of it. Anyway, I’ve been wanting to start sharing some recipes with you so today I’m really excited to be sharing one of my favorite (and SO easy to make) recipes for cinnamon rolls. I can remember making these with my mom as a little girl so I love that I get to share this tradition with you too! One of my last memories of my grandpa was him making these for us on Christmas morning a few years ago. Now I make them for my own family and they are a huge hit. These are delicious year-round, but I especially enjoy making them around the holidays.
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Southern Homestyle Biscuits
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt the butter in a small bowl for 15-20 seconds
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together
- Set the bowls side by side along with a 9×13 glass baking dish
- Dip the biscuits one at a time into the butter, coating both sides, then into the cinnamon, coating both sides
- Place the biscuits into the baking dish leaving a little space in between
- Place the baking dish in the oven on the middle rack and bake for 15-16 minutes
And voila! These cinnamon rolls come out soft, sweet and absolutely delicious. So easy right? Even if we don’t finish them all, they usually last several days in the fridge without hardening up at all. Enjoy! 🙂
Thanks for sharing! This is easy, quick, and sounds delicious 💜
These look delicious! Thanks for sharing!
I am going to try these this week! I love cinnamon rolls but a lot of recipes call for tons of ingredients and a hour of prep and bake time. Thanks for the recipe!!!
Yay! I hope you enjoy them! 🙂
Jenny Morrison says
Yum! Easy and delicious!
I’ve never thought to do cinnamon rolls this way! sounds delicious!
These look so yummy and easy! I suck at dough so this is so perfect for me :), pinned for later, Thanks!
You will love these then! No mess and and only takes a few minutes 🙂 Enjoy!