I know many people aren’t traveling right now due to Covid, but I wanted to round up some gift ideas for the girl who loves to travel. Hopefully we will be able to travel more again next year! Most everything I included in this gift guide is pretty affordable. Many of these items would be great for guys who travel as well. Be sure to check the Gift Guides tab on my blog – I’ll be sharing other gift guides there as well!
As a reminder, I would encourage you to shop locally first and foremost this holiday season. So many small businesses are struggling to stay open. Gift cards to your favorite nail salons, spas, hair salons, estheticians, massage therapists, photographers and locally owned shops and restaurants would make great gifts as well!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you on products that I share. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Tripod and Selfie Stick – This tripod is super compact and perfect to travel with! Includes a remote and also extends into a selfie stick. This would be great for a solo traveler or so you don’t have to ask someone to take a photo for you. If traveling with an actual camera, this tripod is also a really great option and the quality is great (I have both and highly recommend)!
2. RFID Wallet and Passport Holder – A friend told me how much she loves traveling with this wallet so I wanted to share it in this gift guide for you guys. It’s not bulky so good for traveling and keeps all your necessary travel items (passport, plane tickets, etc.) all in place plus plenty of room for your cards and money. Comes in a bunch of pretty colors and under $15.
3. Go Pro – Ideal for the wanderluster that likes to document their adventures! Several options available.
4. Weekender Bag – This bag is great for weekend getaways (or if you’re a light packer). It has a separate compartment underneath for shoes, a laptop, etc. The quality from this brand is excellent – I love this bag and think it would make a great gift! I have the one pictured (comes in other colors too), but linking some additional options from them here.
5. Custom Luggage Tags – I love these personalized leather luggage tags. They offer several ways you can customize them and they’re really reasonably priced!
6. Portable Phone Charger – I don’t go anywhere without my portable charger – it is so convenient to be able to charge my phone on the go at anytime and it charges really fast! I have the one pictured and highly recommend it, but I have heard this one is really great as well.
7. Living Proof Dry Shampoo and Volume Boost – When I’m on a trip, I want to spend as much time as I can enjoying it and traveling with dry shampoo definitely frees up some time so you don’t have to wash your hair as often. This volumizing spray also helps give your hair extra fullness and helps to cut down on styling time. Living Proof has a dry shampoo holiday set that includes a full size + travel size bottle for $25 (reg. $39). They also have a volume blast holiday set that includes a full size + travel size bottle for $29 (reg. $44). I would recommend one of those bundles to get the best deal!
8. Travel Backpack – This water resistant backpack would be perfect for traveling. It has space for a laptop or could be used as a personal item when flying. It also has a USB charging port, lots of storage pockets and comes in several colors.
9. Hanging Toiletry Bag – These are so convenient for keeping all of your toiletry items together and organized when traveling. Lots of options out there, but I liked this one. Comes in a few colors and has great reviews! I also like this one – comes in several cute prints!
10. Waterproof Phone Pouch – These are great for someone that frequents the beach, pool, etc. Keeps your phone and cards/money dry and you can still use your phone through the case. This 2 pack is under $10 and fits most phones!
11. Travel Pillow – This travel pillow set comes with a neck pillow, eye mask and ear plugs for under $15. Great for traveling by car or airplane and comes in several colors.
12. Foldable Travel Jewelry Organizer – Keep your jewelry organized and prevent it from getting tangled while you travel with this jewelry organizer. It comes in several colors, has compartments for rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets and it’s under $20!
13. Tula Travel Skincare Kit – This skincare kit comes with all of Tula’s best seller products in a travel size version – perfect for the girl on the go. It includes their cleanser, exfoliating scrub, day and night cream, primer and their signature blue bag to keep all of the products in. Take an extra 15% off when you sign up with your email!
14. Luggage Scale – For the frequent traveler (and overpacker), this luggage scale would definitely come in handy. Under $10 and comes in a few colors!
15. Electronic Accessories Organizer – This would be ideal for someone who travels frequently with a lot of tech items – great for keeping electronic accessories organized! Comes in a few colors and under $15.
16. Luggage Set – Someone that travels often could definitely use a good quality durable luggage set. The Calpak set (pictured) is available in several colors and is on sale! I found some other great options as well on sale here.
18. Verb Energy Bars – These energy bars are yummy (my fave is hands down the pumpkin spice latte, but they’re all good) and perfect for an on-the-go snack for a little natural energy boost. You can purchase bags of these bars or save on the starter pack using my link!
**Airbnb gift cards would also make a great gift as well and would be perfect for a socially distant getaway!