I had so much fun rounding up my top picks for stocking stuffers for the gals on your holiday shopping list this year! The gift guide is shown below with images of all items which are numbered and then each number is linked to the product with a description underneath the gift guide. I tried to include lots of budget-friendly options or gifts that come in sets so that you could gift some things to more than one person on your list for less. Be sure to check the Gift Guides tab on my blog – I’ll be sharing other gift guides there as well!
Above all, I would encourage you to shop local this holiday season as much as possible. Small businesses are suffering greatly due to the pandemic and could really use our help! Stuff those stockings with gift cards to your local favorites – nail salons, spas, hair salons, estheticians, massage therapists, photographers, locally owned shops and restaurants, etc.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you on products that I share. Thank you for supporting my blog!
1. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara bundle – This would be a great gift for the girl that loves makeup and will keep her stocked up for a good while! You could even split it up and gift mascaras to several people since there are 4 tubes in this bundle. This mascara is AMAZING and regularly $23 each, but this bundle has 4 full size mascaras in it (each individually packaged) all for $38. Plus if you use a new email at checkout, you can use code OFFER and take an additional $10 off! If you want a variety mascara bundle, here are a few 3 piece options as well (this is a different retailer so the discount code does not apply to these).
2. AirPods Case – If you were planning on gifting AirPods this year or if they already have them, this wireless charging case would be a great addition for their stocking. Lots of colors available and under $10!
3. Custom Name Bracelets – I love these cute and colorful custom name bracelets! You can take 15% off 2+ of these bracelets w/ code PISA15 at checkout. You could add in a few other colorful bracelets to go with it that are less expensive – I think these bracelets from Amazon would be cute!
4. Loopy Phone Case – I LOVE my Loopy phone cases! Not only are their designs really cute and eye-catching, but they’re great at protecting your phone, make it easier to multi-task and are more comfortable for holding your phone (in my opinion anyway). You can choose from tons of designs and the loops are interchangeable. You can use my discount code ASHLEYMORGANSTYLE at checkout for 10% off your purchase! For the newer iPhone 12’s, most cases are on pre-order, but they should still be delivered in time for Christmas.
5. Tula Eye Balm 3 Piece Kit – This kit comes with 3 different eye balms (all are great) which help with hiding dark circles, puffiness and creating a beautiful under-eye glow. You can take an additional 15% off by signing up with your email.
6. Face Masks – It doesn’t look like masks are going anywhere anytime soon so these masks (pictured) would be great as a stocking stuffer and they are very affordable (3 for $12). Several colors and prints available! I also really like these and they are what I personally have from Etsy.
7. Tarte Eyeshadow Palettes – This set includes 3 separate eyeshadow palettes (all of them are so pretty!) and you can get all of them on sale for under $50! Perfect for the makeup lover and/or to fill multiple stockings. If the first link is already sold out, you can find them here as well.
8. Wristlet Keychain and Card Holder – This wristlet doubles as a keychain and a card holder to free up your hands + has a spot for lipstick too! Comes in a few fun prints and under $10.
9. Anthropologie Initial Mug – I think I shared this mug in a gift guide last year, but honestly, it’s still one of my favorite purchases. This mug is so pretty and something you know they’ll use frequently if they drink a lot of coffee or tea. This would also be great to gift with a coffee gift card or even better – a new coffee maker! I found several on sale here.
10. Victoria Emerson Wrap Bracelets and/or Apple Watch Band – Can’t recommend these wrap bracelets enough! They have a bunch of cute crystal and pearl wraps, boho cuffs and Apple Watch / Fitbit bands. I will try to keep this updated with any sales they have, but they may also be on sale for BOGO free (they do that a lot). Bonus Tip: At checkout, get the mystery item/box. You’ll get some extra bracelets this way for less and I have always had good luck with getting some really pretty ones!
11. Quay Sunglasses – Quay has so many cute pairs of sunglasses to choose from (these are the ones shown in the collage above) and they are usually on sale. If you want a similar but cheaper option, I would suggest these dupes from Amazon!
12. BrüMate Hopsulator Trio – This 3-in-1 can cooler works with 12 oz cans, 16 oz cans and can also be used as a pint glass. Comes in several colors and can be used to keep drinks warm as well!
13. Java Sok – These are great for the coffee drinker on the go (it can be used for other drinks as well)! The Java Sok helps to keep your iced drinks cold and prevent those annoying little condensation puddles from forming on your desk or any surface plus keeps your hands warm in the winter. They come in a bunch of cute colors and prints and there are also 3 different sizes to choose from. I have the leopard one pictured in the gift guide, but I’ll link the page with all of their options here. You could tuck a Starbucks or Dunkin gift card inside to make this gift even better!
14. Collapsible Metal Straw – Many restaurants and bars have resorted to paper straws or no straws at all this year due to Covid. I always keep a metal straw in my purse and it is so much more convenient. You can clip these collapsible metal straws to your keys or just keep them in your purse. They come in a 2-pack with a bunch of pretty colors for under $10! The perfect inexpensive stocking stuffer!
15. Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Duo – These self-tanning drops are great for keeping that natural glow going year-round. You can choose between light, medium and dark shades. This comes in a pack of two so you could gift these to more than one person if you wanted. Plus, they are also on sale for $29 (reg. $29 each) and if you sign up with a new email at checkout, you can take an additional $10 off w/ code OFFER, bringing them down to $19.
16. Sugarfina Champagne Candy – Give the gift of booze-infused candy in a stocking! Sugarfina has a bunch of different options for cocktail candies, but if that’s not your thing, they also have other sweet treats like chocolates, gummies and more. You could also do edible cookie dough that ships to your door – all of the ones from No Baked look SO good! Who doesn’t love cookie dough?
17. Earrings – These geometric hoop earrings (pictured) are my favorite pair of earrings and the 3rd pair of earrings I’ve purchased from Uncommon James. They look beautiful on and the quality is great! If you’re looking for a more budget-friendly pair of earrings but similar style to Uncommon James, I love these – comes in several styles!
Leave a Reply