Hey friends! I wanted to get this post up over the weekend, but we had a wedding to go to and I was not feeling well Sunday so that didn’t happen. I know Valentine’s Day isn’t for everyone, but I know it’s something many people celebrate so I thought it would be fun to put together a blog post of ideas for you! Whether you’re celebrating with your significant other or a few close friends, I’ve rounded up lots of festive and chic outfit ideas and style inspo. I’m also sharing a few of my favorite V-Day inspired nail designs along with some gift ideas for couples or for your galentine that don’t involve flowers or chocolate (although those are always welcome too). Regardless of whether you’re going out or staying in, hopefully this will help make planning for Valentines Day a little easier for you!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you on products that I share.
I’m splitting this up into 4 categories – glam (dresses), casual, Valentine’s specific graphic tops and pajamas/lingerie. I love giving you guys tons of options and ideas so you have a variety to choose from depending on your personal style. A lot of these outfits come in other colors so if you see something you like, but don’t love the color shown, click on the image and it will pull up other color options too. Also, I did my best to only share things in stock. However, some things may go in and out of stock as we get closer to Valentine’s Day, but several of these sites give you the option to be put on a waitlist and notified when it comes back in stock. So if you see something you want, but it’s not available, just enter your email and you’ll get a notification when it’s back in stock (usually pretty quick). I think most everything is pretty reasonably priced and could definitely be worn on more than one occasion too! Just use the arrows next to the images to scroll through and click on them to take you directly to that item.
V-Day Graphic Tops:
Valentine’s Nail Inspo:
There are tons of V-Day nail ideas out there on Pinterest, but I decided to round up a few of my favorites here for you!
Couples Gift Ideas:
Buying gifts for your significant other can be a challenge so I wanted to share a few date and/or gift ideas I personally love.
- Couples Massage – Book a massage together at a local spa! A great way to say I love you, relax and enjoy some quality time together.
- Boudoir Photoshoot – Surprise your sweetheart with some personal photos just for them. I wrote a post all about boudoir last year with tons of posing and outfit ideas, photographer recommendations and reasons to book a session.
- Plan a weekend away – Valentine’s Day falls on a Friday this year (and for many it’s also a 3 day weekend). This would be a great time to plan a mini getaway! You can find tons of good travel deals on Groupon and Living Social. You can also do a search for bed and breakfast or cabin options near you.
- Make a date night jar – This is super easy and ensures you never run out of things to do for date night. I wrote a post about it here (sorry for the quality – that was a while ago lol) that better explains how I made mine and ideas to use.
- Breakfast in bed – I think this heart-shaped waffle maker would be perfect for Valentine’s Day or anytime you want to surprise your partner with a sweet breakfast idea 🙂
- Our Moments Conversation Cards – I haven’t purchased these yet, but I’ve heard these conversation cards are a great way to spark conversation and learn more about each other!
- Movie Night – You can do this at home or at the theatre. Either put together a movie gift card with a bunch of your favorite candies to sneak in or put together a goodie box full of movies, popcorn and any other treats you want to add for a cozy night in.
- Custom Socks – If you’re looking for a more humorous gift, these customized socks would be great. You can add your face to them, a pet, whoever you want.
Galentine Gift Ideas:
- Gift a good book – A few books I would really recommend giving a friend are The Self-Love Experiment, Girl Wash Your Face, Girl Stop Apologizing and Eat Pray Love. All of these are just really great uplifting books and I don’t think you can go wrong gifting any of them!
- Custom Mug – These custom portrait mugs are so cute and would be perfect to gift with a Starbucks gift card or even by itself.
- Girl’s Night Games – Two I would really recommend are For the Girls and Telestrations After Dark. These would make for a fun girls night – just def not kid friendly!
- Billie Razor Subscription – You can gift either a 6 month or 12 month Billie razor subscription. Known for their exceptionally smooth shaves, your gf will surely love this gift!
- Sugarfina Candy Cubes – Sugarfina has some cute Valentine’s Day candy cube gift boxes (some are booze-infused). This would be good if you are buying for several friends – if you buy 4 candy boxes, you get 2 additional ones to gift for free (add 6 to your cart and use code CANDYHEARTS at checkout). Purchase by 2/5 for delivery by Valentine’s Day.
- Wine! – Wine is always a good gift lol. I love Winc (it’s a monthly wine subscription – I’ve talked more about them here before). This would make such a good gift for the friend that loves wine. If you want something a little more budget-friendly, I really like these wine tumblers as a gift idea too.
- Wrap Bracelets – I absolutely love my wrap bracelets from Victoria Emerson and think they would make a great gift for any girl on your list. They go with everything. They also have some really cute Apple Watch wrap bracelets/bands they just came out with too. I didn’t see any sales right now, but you can take 30% off your order when you enter your email address on their website.
- Loopy Phone Case – These phone cases are really stylish and designed to keep you from dropping your phone. Love this as a gift idea!
- Nail salon gift card – Treat your bestie to a mani or better yet, make an appointment to go together.
Hopefully you found this round up to be helpful! Valentine’s Day totally crept up on me so quick this year, but there should still be time to get most everything I shared before next Friday. I’d love to know what your plans are or if you found this useful – let me know in the comments!