This beauty lover gift guide is for the person on your shopping list who is obsessed with all things beauty. I’m rounding up a bunch of my favorite items that I swear by. From face masks to makeup and hair products, there are so many goodies to give this holiday season. Everything is linked below!
- T3 SinglePass Flat Iron – I have been using this T3 flat iron for years to both straighten and curl my hair and it works far better than any other straightener I’ve used. Such a good investment!
- CHI Rejuvenating Masque – This argan and moringa oil based hair masque takes dry and damaged hair and makes your hair incredibly smooth and frizz-free. A little pricey, but a little goes a long way and it lasts forever (mine lasted about a year). Highly recommend!
- GlamGlow Face Mask – GlamGlow has tons of great face masks, but I would recommend the GravityMud Firming Mask, ThirstyMud Hydrating Mask or the SuperMud Clearing Mask.
- Mascara – There are two mascara products that I recommend. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is amazing. I also really love Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara. Both give gorgeous full and long lashes.
- Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara – I use this daily! This gel keeps unruly brows in place and helps shape both lashes and brows perfectly. And it’s only $3!
- Patchology FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels – These gel under-eye patches help reduce puffiness and keep you looking well-rested (even when you’re not). Comes with 30 pairs of patches.
- MAC Lip Gloss Sets – I love MAC’s lip glosses. The colors are so good and they stay on really well. If you’re looking for pink glosses, this set is perfect. If you’re shopping for more of a beige/nude set, this one has some great colors.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – Urban Decay has some of the greatest eyeshadow palettes. Their newest palette, the Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette, has more pink hues and neutrals. I still love and really recommend the Naked2 Palette which is more taupe-based neutrals and so good for a casual smokey eye.
- Beauty Box Subscription – If you’re not sure about one specific item to get for the beauty lover on your list, a really great gift alternative is an Ipsy Glam Bag subscription. Ipsy is a monthly subscription service to try 5 new beauty products. Birchbox is also a similar beauty subscription box service (and they have some great Cyber Week specials going on right now).
For more unique gift ideas, be sure to check out the Gift Guide tab on my blog!
This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission for products that I promote at no additional cost to you.