This dog parent gift guide is for the dog mom or dad on your shopping list. (Sorry cat people – I don’t know enough about cats to put a useful guide together lol). I’ve rounded up a bunch of fun ideas for the people who are just a bit obsessed with their four-legged fur child. Everything is linked below!
- Furbo Dog Camera – This is next level obsessed, but also a pretty cool gift. The Furbo Dog Camera lets you give your dog a treat from your phone, has livestreaming video and photo capabilities day or night and has “2 way chat” with your dog so you can talk to them even when you’re not at home. Compatible with Alexa.
- Dog Hair Don’t Care Mug – Dog owners will understand. That is all.
- Dog Treat Jar – This cute Good Dog treat jar is perfect for the dog lover. Even better if you gift it already filled with treats!
- Custom Dog Socks – What better gift than putting their pet’s picture on a pair of socks? You can choose from many color options too!
- Custom Pet Photo Pop Socket – Our phones go everywhere with us. Why not put their pet’s photo on a pop socket so they see their pet’s picture every time they pick up their phone?
- Dog Door Mat – This funny dog door mat is too cute for the dog lover’s front porch (assuming they have a good sense of humor). There’s plenty of other cute dog-related door mats out there if this one is too bold for them.
- Dog Parent Shirt – A dog parent shirt is great for the folks that think those dog car magnets just don’t say it loud enough. These Dog Mom shirts or Dog Dad shirts are so cute and both come in several colors!
- Bow Tie Collar – These bow tie collars are adorable and come in several patterns! If you want something a little more over the top and formal, you can opt for the formal neck tie!
- Bark Box Subcription Box – The Bark Box is a monthly subscription box you can gift to your favorite dog lover. Delivered straight to their door with toys, treats and all sorts of goodies!
For more unique gift ideas, be sure to check out the Gift Guide tab on my blog!
This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission for products that I promote at no additional cost to you.