Guys are never easy to shop for. I’ve put together a bunch of ideas to make shopping for the ones on your list a little easier. The Gift Guide for Him has some splurge items, but most are pretty reasonably priced. Everything is linked below!
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – These super sleek headphones have up to 40 hours of battery life and excellent sound quality. If you think he might want something less bulky, the Powerbeats3 Wireless Headphones might be a better option. Both come in a variety of colors.
- Tile “Anything” Finder – Is the guy on your list frequently misplacing his keys, his phone? The Tile is a handy little gadget that can help him keep track of things and help him find them when they’ve been misplaced.
- House Slippers – These comfy house shoes can be worn inside or outside. Comes in 3 colors. Recommended to size up in these.
- Flannel Shirt – These cozy flannel shirts are perfect for the guy(s) on your list. This one comes in tons of colors and patterns.
- Beer Making Kit – Fun beer making kit he can brew his own beer with. There are several flavors to choose from such as Afternoon Wheat or Everyday IPA.
- Michael Kors Watch – Sleek matte black watch perfect for any occasion.
- North Face Jacket – This is a little bit more expensive, but totally worth the cost. These jackets last for years and are super warm. Comes in tons of color options.
- Caseology Phone Case – Caseology makes some great phone cases and this matte black case is great for any guy on your list. They also have tons of other colors to choose from.
- Sunglasses – These stylish polarized sunglasses are under $13 and come in several colors!
For more unique gift ideas, be sure to check out the Gift Guide tab on my blog!
This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission for products that I promote at no additional cost to you.