In more recent years, I’ve become quite the homebody so I feel slightly like an expert in this category. No shame in my comfy game. I prefer to be cozy in the comfort of my home over going out any day of the week. If you’re shopping for someone that prefers the stay-at-home life too (even if it’s you), I’ve put together a homebody gift guide to make shopping for them a little easier this holiday season! Everything is linked below!
- Cuddl Dud Pajamas – I LOVE my Cuddl Dud pajamas. They are the comfiest, coziest fleece pj’s I’ve ever owned. I swear by these things. Comes in several prints and sizes ranging from XS – 2XL.
- Homebody Mug – Actions speak louder than words, but sometimes you just need a mug to say it for you. This cute little Homebody mug is perfect for sipping coffee or hot cocoa and not straying far from the couch.
- Bamboo Bathtub Caddy – This is like the ultimate homebody gift. This extendable bamboo bath tray comes decked out with a book/iPad stand, space for bath salts or candles, a secure cell phone stand and most importantly, a wine glass holder. The perfect way to wind down and relax. This one is dark brown, but also comes in light brown, white and gray.
- Sherpa Memory Foam Slippers – These cute and comfy slippers are so good for lounging around the house and keeping your feet warm. They come in ivory, gray and pink.
- Chunky Knit Blanket – These chunky knit blankets are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they’re also great for curling up with. This one comes in lots of color and tons of different sizes to choose from!
- Nap Queen Sweatshirt – This sweatshirt says it all. If the homebody on your list lives for naps, this is totally the shirt for them.
- A Good Book (or two) – There are two books that are at the top of my recommendation list right now. Both are incredibly powerful “self-help” books (although they don’t feel like that at all when you’re reading them). Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis is one of the most inspiring books I’ve read in a long time. Every chapter is so relatable and spot on. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero is an equally awesome book and so motivational. I love Jen’s straightforward approach on how to create a life you love. If your homebody likes to read, I highly recommend these two books!
- Herringbone Textured Plush Robe – This cozy robe is perfect for lounging around the house. Comes in several other colors!
- Candles – You can never go wrong with gifting a candle or two, especially from Yankee’s Holiday Collection. So many yummy scents and they’re currently on sale!
For more unique gift ideas, be sure to check out the Gift Guide tab on my blog!
This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission for products that I promote at no additional cost to you.