This traveler gift guide is full of gift ideas for the person with insatiable wanderlust. All items are linked below!
- Passport Holder – This passport holder also has slots for boarding passes and credit cards and an elastic strap to keep everything in place. Comes in a ton of different color options and is only $7!
- Airplane Mode Sweatshirt – This Airplane Mode sweatshirt is perfect for travel days. Unisex and comes in several colors.
- Scratch Off Watercolor Map – This is a fun way for the travel enthusiast to mark off places they’ve been to. Scratch off the gold foil with each new adventure to reveal a watercolor US map. For the seasoned traveler, this international map may be a better option.
- Luggage Tags – These cute leather luggage tags come in several prints, each with a different travel quote printed on them. These are under $10!
- Every Escapade Camera Backpack – I got this waterproof DSLR backpack to travel with earlier this year and it has been nothing short of awesome (I wrote a full review of it here). There’s room for a laptop, 1-2 cameras and several lenses and also has a tripod holder. Comes in several colors. Highly recommend for the traveler who loves to photograph their adventures! You can get 20% off your purchase by entering code ‘ashleymorganstyle’ at checkout! Every Escapade also has a ton of other travel items – you’ll definitely want to check them out!
- Travel-Inspired Floppy Hat – These embroidered floppy hats are perfect for beach days. Comes in several colors and many cute travel quotes to choose from!
- GoPro Hero5 – This waterproof GoPro camera is great for the traveler wanting to capture awesome footage on their trips. It has 4K video and 12MP photos in Single, Burst and Time Lapse modes.
- Travel Bracelet – This cute travel-inspired sterling silver bracelet is so good for the girl who likes to travel. Comes with several cute travel charms.
- Luggage Set – Last but not least, the most important travel necessity – Luggage! This is definitely a little more of a splurge item as good quality suitcases usually aren’t very cheap. This 3 piece set from Calpak comes in 4 color options. This Delsey 4 piece set is a pretty good deal as well – love the teal color option (also comes in black).
For more unique gift ideas, be sure to check out the Gift Guide tab on my blog!
This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission for products that I promote at no additional cost to you.