There are so many great beauty products on the market right now so this will probably be my most in-depth gift guide. The gift guide pictured below with images will include some of my top gift recommendations. The links for each of those items is directly below it with corresponding numbers. Under that, I will be categorizing even more of my favorite gift ideas into 3 sections – makeup, skincare and hair tools/products. For these, just click the < or > sign on either side of the products to view more ideas. Clicking directly on those images will take you to that product to purchase. So many good stocking stuffer ideas in this guide!
PS I’ve added ways to get discounts for some of these items below in the description. Also, if you’re shopping at Ulta, be sure to look at their coupons!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you on products that I share.
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer – This hair styling tool is a must-have. Not only does it cut drying time in half, but also gives you practically a salon-quality blowout. So many raving reviews on this! This is going to be a hot item this holiday season so I am also linking it at Ulta, Target and Walmart so you can easily find it in case it’s sold out at any one place.
- Face Mask Set – Any beauty lover loves a good face mask set. This 5 piece set from Origins comes with a variety of masks all for $20! Linking some other really great masks under the skincare section below!
- Makeup Case – This marble makeup case has adjustable dividers and big enough for makeup brushes, full size products, etc. Comes in several color options!
- Makeup Remover Towels – These makeup remover towels are amazing (and reusable)! Just dampen them with water and it pulls all of your makeup off instantly. Great for all skin types, does not contain any chemicals and is machine washable. Comes in several single color options or a pack of three.
- Beauty Blenders – These beauty blenders are dupes for the more expensive originals, but the quality is just as good and you get more for less $!
- Billie Razor Subscription – Unless you have been living under a rock, you have probably heard about the Billie Razor. It is a razor subscription that is delivered to your door and has been praised as basically the best, smoothest shave ever. Literally, women are even having to shave less often because it’s just that good. The first order is the starter kit which includes the Billie Razor handle, a magnetic shower holder and two 5-blade cartridges. After that, they will send four replacement cartridges every two months and you can choose the length of the subscription. Their shaving cream and body lotion also come highly recommended and would make great additions to the subscription! Take 15% off with code SMOOTHSALE if you purchase the razor and shave cream!
- Dry Shampoo – This dry shampoo is basically the holy grail of dry shampoos. Not only does it smell amazing, but it revives greasy/oily hair, allowing for several days between washes (a major time saver + helps your color last longer). I love their Dry Volume Blast as well. Their Black Friday deal is really good! Take 20% off + get a free full size dry shampoo with your $50+ order with code BLACKFRIDAY. Oh and free shipping too!
- Silk Pillowcase – These help to keep your hair smooth and last between washes and prevent wrinkles/signs of aging. This one comes in a wide variety of colors and sizes and also zips up so it won’t slip off of your pillow.
- Clarisonic Skincare Device – This is a great facial cleansing brush that removes makeup and leaves the skin very clean and minimizes pores. Comes in 2 colors. They also have an anti-aging/cleansing device and a limited edition version with Lancome that is anti-aging, under eye smoothing and cleansing, both with great reviews.
- Tanning Drops – These tanning drops are great for giving you a natural glow without exposure to UV rays. Just mix a few drops in with your moisturizer and you’ll be good to go! I will try and update these discount codes if anything changes, but you should be able to use code TAKE10 to take $10 off if it’s your first purchase from this retailer or use code HELLO10 if it’s your second.
- Exfoliating Body Scrub – This Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub comes highly recommended! This brand also carries a Brown Sugar Body Scrub (safe to use on your face, whereas the first one is probably too harsh) as well as a Himalayan Salt Body Scrub. All of them are great for exfoliation and removing dead skin cells, getting rid of ingrown hairs, helping to reduce the appearance of scars and make your skin super soft and radiant. Each comes in a variety of scents to choose from with a stirring spoon, loofah and mini exfoliating bar soap.
- T3 Styling Trio – T3 has been one of my favorite hair tool brands for years. Their products are excellent quality. This styling trio includes their straightener, wand and curling iron. They also have quite a few other gift sets this year which is a great way to purchase several of their items for a really great price (as in hundreds of dollars off). T3 has 25% off sitewide with code FRIDAY19! You can find many of their products at Ulta as well.
- Tula Holiday Skincare Kit – Tula has some really good holiday skincare kits where they’ve put together some of their top selling items at a heavily discounted price. I linked the Balance, Brighten + Glow 7 Piece Kit in my guide, but they also have some stocking stuffer options, the Glow Getters 6 Piece Kit and the Glow All Out 8 piece Kit and all come with some really great items. Their Best Sellers Kit is also available with some really great products! Tula has 25% off sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY19 (including these holiday kits)!
Additional Skincare Ideas:
This section includes some extra skincare ideas that are all highly rated and recommended. These would all make great gifts for someone who is really into skincare!
Additional Hair Tool/Product Ideas:
This section has even more great hair tools and products covering a wide range of prices and different ideas.
Additional Makeup Ideas:
This section is full of my favorite makeup product recommendations. I’m sharing my fave mascaras, eyeshadow palettes, bronzers, lipsticks, blush and more!
Another great gift idea for someone into beauty/skincare products would be to gift a beauty-based subscription box. Here are a few highly recommended ones:
- FaceTory Korean Sheet Mask Beauty Box
- Play! by Sephora
- Petit Vour (vegan beauty and skincare products)
- Allure Beauty Box
- Cocotique (beauty box specifically for women of color)
If you’re still unsure about what to get the beauty lover on your list, gift cards to Sephora and/or Ulta are always great options too! Gift cards to a hair salon, nail salon or a massage/spa are always great gifts as well, especially if you are looking to shop local.
I hope you found this beauty gift guide helpful! Be sure to check out my other gift guides as well, especially the Gifts for Her guide. Many of the gifts I put into these guides cover more than one category. I just tried to group them together as best as I could. 🙂