This gift guide is full of ideas for the hostess! The ones that like to have people over frequently and are always ready to entertain. I put together a number of food, cocktail and game ideas guaranteed to be a hit at any gathering. Each item is numbered and then those numbers correspond below the guide with a link to that exact product to shop them easily. Be sure to check out my other gift guides as well. I have gift ideas for practically everyone on your shopping list!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you on products that I share.
- Bartesian Premium Cocktail Maker – This gift is easily my favorite one on this list! It mixes and pours your cocktails perfectly for you. This little machine is pricey for sure, but would make an awesome gift (even for yourself)!
- Mixology book – This book is a #1 best seller and has over 1,000 cocktail recipes in it. This would be great for the person who enjoys creating new drinks and hosting cocktail parties.
- Charcuterie Board – It seems like everyone looks a good charcuterie board these days. This bamboo board is a best seller, comes with cutlery and doesn’t stain or absorb odors.
- Bar Cart – Bar carts are very trendy, yet functional. Aside from using them for cocktails, I’ve also seen them used in bathrooms to display towels, soaps, etc. in a fancier way than just throwing it in a cabinet or on a shelf. This is the link for the exact cart in the guide, but I’ve seen some other really nice ones at Wayfair, Target and Walmart as well.
- Moscow Mule Copper Mug Set – This copper mug set comes with 4 mugs, 4 copper straws, a shot glass and a recipe booklet. Another good alternative would be this cocktail shaker set.
- Welcome Doormat – A cute front doormat would be a great gift for someone that frequently has people over. I especially love the humorous ones!
- Personalized Cutting Board – These would make a great gift for someone that spends a lot of time in the kitchen or just used as pretty home decor!
- Meat and cheese gift set – I am a huge fan of Burger’s Smokehouse meats and cheeses. I spent a lot of time in the town their plant is located in as a kid (my grandparents lived there) so I’ve grown up eating their products for years. It is so so good – bacon, ham, sausage, all of it. Their products are literally the best I’ve ever had and you can get it shipped directly to your door. They have a LOT of delicious products you can choose from. If you don’t want to sift through all of them, I think this sausage and cheese gift box would be the perfect gift for the hostess on your list!
- Dip mixes – These dip mixes just need to be mixed with sour cream and mayo and voila the hostess has an easy and yummy party snack.
- Playing Cards – Love these matte black playing cards!
- Board Games – These are not your average board games. If you want lots of laughs with a side of adult humor, these are GREAT options. My absolute favorite is Telestrations After Dark (the regular Telestrations is a more PG version). This one is so much fun and will keep everyone laughing for hours. Cards Against Humanity is of course also a great game. There are plenty of expansion packs to choose from and Amazon even has their own exclusive pack. A few other game ideas – Speak Out (also has an expansion pack), That’s What She Said and What Do You Meme – lots of expansion packs for this one too like…
- Winc Subscription – Winc is a monthly wine box delivered to your door. I’ve been using their service for several months now and I LOVE them. Fun way to try new wines from the comfort of your couch. They are very reasonably priced and you also get 45% off your first order right now through December 7th. I highly recommend them!
- Slow Cooker Buffet – This slow cooker buffet is great for preparing multiple dishes at once. I think this would come in really handy for someone that has people over regularly!
- Cookbook – This recipe book comes highly recommended! Great for someone that likes to whip up new dishes for guests or trying new recipes.
I hope you found this gift guide helpful! Happy shopping!