This gift guide is basically for the people that like to stay home and be cozy. Fortunately, I’m pretty skilled at being a homebody so I think I’ve managed to put a pretty decent list of ideas together! Each number in the gift guide pairs with the corresponding item linked below. Some of these deals/bundles may change after Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I will try to update these links as I can, but either way, hopefully this is at least a helpful resource for ideas of gifts to give! If you get a chance, check out my other gift guides as well. They are full of ideas for practically everyone on your shopping list!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you on products that I share.
- Ring Video Doorbell – If you spend a lot of time at home, this would be a great gift. This doorbell alerts you when your doorbell is pressed and when motion is detected. You can also speak to visitors from your phone, tablet or PC. If you are shopping for a slightly cheaper option, check this one or this one out.
- Comfy Slippers – I’ve had these leopard print slippers for a while now and love them! Super warm and comfy for hanging around the house and stylish too! I also have them in this tan color, but they have other solid colors as well.
- Amazon Bed Sheets – These sheets are supposedly the best sheets ever. And with over 63,000 reviews saying so, I’m going to say they must be pretty great. These come in more than 30 colors and all bed sizes.
- Self Care Subscription Box – Getting subscription boxes delivered to your door is always fun and there a few self-care style boxes that would be great for the homebody on your list. The Fire and Nice Subscription Box has luxurious handcrafted items like candles, soaps, melts, bath bombs and more. Another option would be TheraBox which include one “happiness activity” meant to rewire your brain for more joy and peace and an additional 6-8 wellness items intended to promote relaxation and reduce stress.
- Sleeping Eye Mask – Ok I realize this sleeping mask might not be the most visually appealing thing, but hear me out. It’s got a 5 star rating with thousands of reviews so that says a lot. It is memory foam, light-blocking and doesn’t put pressure on the eyes like many masks do. Good stocking stuffer idea!
- Audible Membership – Give the gift of audiobooks! You can choose from 1, 3, 6 or a 12 month subscription. A homebody could pair this with wine and a relaxing bath and be set!
- Amazon Wine Glasses – A homebody would most likely rather have a few drinks at home than go out. A new set of pretty wine glasses would make a great gift! An even better gift you could add to it? A Winc subscription. Winc is a monthly wine box delivered to your door. I’ve been using their service for several months now and I LOVE them. Fun way to try new wines from the comfort of your couch. It’s very reasonably priced and you also get 45% off your first order right now through December 7th (only exception being the discount will not be valid on 11/30, but will resume 12/1). Highly recommend them!
- Bath Bombs – Bath bombs are always a welcome gift for a homebody and make a great stocking stuffer too. This set comes with six or Lush has a ton of great ones!
- Firestick / Echo Dot Bundle – Firesticks allow you to watch thousands of shows and movies and the Dot is a major convenience around the house. From listening to music to ordering a pizza, there’s so much you can do with it. You could also order the Firestick or the Echo Dot individually if they already have one of them or don’t need both. The ones I linked are on sale right now for really great prices!
- Weighted blanket – These are supposed to make you sleep better and reduce stress and anxiety! This one comes in several color options and tons of sizes and weight variations. It’s on sale right now too!
- Dyson Pure Cool DP04 Purifying Fan – These are awesome. Not only is it a fan, but it also purifies the air around you, getting rid of allergens and pollutants. There are also some good deals on these right now at Target as well.
- Comfy Robe – Robes are always good gifts, especially for someone who spends a lot of time at home. I know personally I wear my robe every single day, even if it’s just while I’m getting ready for work in the morning. This one is highly rated and comes in tons of colors. I have this leopard print one and it is super cute (picture doesn’t do it justice) and so cozy if you are looking for a longer option. It does sell out pretty quick though, but you can choose to get a notification when it comes back in stock in case it is.
- Olly Restful Sleep Gummies – These melatonin gummies are designed to help calm your mind and improve your sleep. Great little stocking stuffer idea!
- Google Nest Thermostat – This smart thermostat helps conserve energy and maintains your home’s temperatures for optimal comfort. You can pair it with your phone and it also automatically turns itself down when you leave. Lots of cool features with this gift and good sales on it right now too.
- Amazon Pajama Set – Cozy loungewear/pajama set is ideal for someone who spends a lot of time at home. There are tons of options out there, but this pair is really cute, has great reviews and comes in tons of color options and sizes.