This gift guide is going to be broken down into two sections. The first will be Gifts for Her under $25 and the second will be Gifts for Her over $25. I think this helps give you a much better visual if you’re shopping on a set budget and also I had a lot of items I wanted to share and didn’t want to have everything cluttered together.
A lot of these are very popular items that sell out quickly, but I’m hoping that even if you can’t purchase the exact ones that I share, that my gift guides can at least give you some inspiration to find something similar if you see something you like! All of the items numbered in the picture align with the items numbered below. As I mentioned, you’ll definitely want to check out my other gift guides too because many of those items could fall into either of these categories as well!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you on products that I share.
Gifts for Her Under $25
- Leopard Throw Blanket – This cute leopard fleece throw blanket comes in 3 color options (gray, brown and blue) and multiple size options as well (throw all the way to King size). This sells out really really fast so if you see it available, don’t wait to buy it!
- Tiled Monogram Mug – These mugs would make great stocking stuffers, as a holder for a gift card or to gift with other related items like a Keurig Coffeemaker or gourmet coffee cups/blends. I have this mug and it is adorable! Note: These are not microwaveable!
- Leopard Beanie – These cute leopard beanies come in multiple color options and you can also order a matching scarf to go with it!
- Gucci Dupe Sunglasses – These sunglasses are great quality and a dupe for a designer brand. I go through a lot of sunglasses, but I’ve had these for months and they’ve held up very well. Also comes in multiple color options – great stocking stuffer idea!
- Reusable Starbucks Cup – These cups are customizable to add a name or cute saying with lots of options to choose from. Makes a neat gift because you can also take it to Starbucks and get a discount on your drink purchases for using a reusable cup! 🙂 You could include a Starbucks gift card inside for a little something extra. I linked the general page for these cups because there are a ton of options and designs to choose from, but linking the leopard one here that I shared in the actual gift guide. Also, linking another shop’s page that offers more cold beverage options and other designs. Note: Not microwaveable!
- Designer Dupe Belt – Stylish dupe for a designer belt under $20! Comes in black or beige. This one sells out quick, but if it isn’t in stock, you can add your email to the waitlist to get notified when it comes back in. Also, this retailer carries a lot of other similar dupe options so just use the search bar and look under belts for other ideas.
- Cozy Slippers – Slippers are always a great gift idea. This pair comes in several color options. You could gift these with a robe or pair of pajamas or just by themselves.
- PopWallet – Cute way to conveniently store your ID or cards without having to carry a purse and includes a matching Popsocket! The PopWallet without a PopSocket is linked here.
- Personal Development / Inspirational Books – There are a few books I really recommend that I think literally any woman could relate to. They are motivational without feeling preachy and full of valuable and relatable info.
- Cozy Scarf – Scarves make great gifts without spending a ton. Loving this neutral plaid one as well as this red option.
- Initial Necklace – These initial necklaces are simple, but cute! Also comes in silver. Linking a similar option here from another retailer.
Gifts for Her Over $25
- Over-The-Knee Boots – These over-the-knee boots are really popular right now and for good reason! They are great quality and pair so well with so many outfits. They come in black, tan and a taupe/gray color. These are a bit pricey, but worth every penny. If you wanted to order 2 or 3 colors, now is the time. If you order all 3, you get 50% off your order with code GIVING50 so you would basically get a pair for free which is a great deal. Similar with 2 pairs, except use code GIVING40. For 30% off one pair, use code GIVING30. These stay up on your legs, are very stretchy and fit wide calves as well! If you are looking for a more budget-friendly option, this one is a great dupe at a fraction of the cost. I can’t speak on the quality because I personally don’t own them, but I have heard they are very very similar! These come in several colors as well.
- Wrap Bracelets – These wrap bracelets make great stocking stuffers and are great for any girl on your shopping list (even yourself). There are tons of styles to choose from and they are all buy one get one FREE. Great time to stock up on a few of these or gift to several people! This is the one featured in my gift guide.
- Perfume – This perfume smells absolutely amazing. By far my favorite – highly recommend! Comes in multiple size options.
- Fujifilm Instax – This camera would be such a fun gift to give! Great for someone who is always taking pictures and likes to capture memories. This bundle includes everything they need and then some (film, a carrying case, filters, etc.). For a simpler and more affordable option, this one includes just the camera and 2 rolls of film.
- Loopy Phone Case – If you are prone to dropping your phone or just want a stylish phone case, a Loopy case is the way to go! They have tons of designs to choose from and for all phone types.
- Leopard Adidas Running Shoes – Style and functionality all in one. These shoes are super cute and would make a great addition to any wardrobe. This leopard print option is selling out quick, but there are some other cute color combinations in the same style shoe in case it does!
- Uggs – I don’t think you can ever go wrong with gifting Uggs! These come in multiple styles, colors and also a wide option which is great for a little extra room. These are all 25% off plus free expedited shipping. You can take off an extra 10% off by signing up for their email list when it pops up!
- Winter Coat – This coat is beautiful and timeless – one you’ll have for years to come. It also comes in pink and is heavily discounted right now! Originally $268, it’s on sale for only $85 w/ code ROUNDUP. Also, this camel coat (comes in several other colors as well) is SO pretty and 60% off as well (no code needed), making it under $100.
- Flat Brim Felt Fedora Hat – This hat is STUNNING. It’s a dupe for a much more expensive version and it’s absolutely gorgeous. It comes in 7 colors!
- Necklet – So this is kind of a unique gift. Necklets are these magnetic clasps that separate your necklaces so they don’t get tangled. Great for someone that like to pair multiple necklaces together. They come in singles, doubles or triples and multiple color options. They are buy one get one free + free shipping through 12/2 at noon!
- FabFitFun Subscription Box – FabFitFun is a quarterly subscription box that is filled with over $200 worth of full-sized goodies for just a fraction of the price. It’s a great way to gift some fun mail throughout the year and try new products. For more subscription box ideas, check out my Beauty Gift Guide.
- Apple Watch – This watch would make a great gift! There are so many features and the convenience of having everything you need right there on your wrist makes it worth every penny. A splurge item, but a good one!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – If there is one gift I really really recommend whether it be for yourself or someone else, it would have to be these faux leather leggings! These things are incredible and 100% worth the hype. They rarely go on sale so now is the time to buy. Their whole website is 20% off + free shipping. My top faves are the solid black pair (they do have other color options), the moto pair, the leopard print and the black matte camo. These are literally the greatest things ever no matter your size (petite and plus size available). They are super flattering and can easily be dressed up or down. Such good quality and they last forever. If you are wanting faux leather leggings, but don’t want to spend as much, this pair is a really great alternative. However, it’s really hard to catch them in stock because they sell out super fast. I can’t personally speak on the quality of them (I ordered a pair, but they haven’t come in yet), but they have a TON of really great reviews comparing them to the Spanx version and they are around half the cost or so.